Neil Young Decades fine art print
- Fine art print celebrating the career of influential and celebrated singer-songwriter Neil Young
- Neil Young Decades fine art print by Robert Hurst
- Fine art print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double-matted ready to display or frame
- What do we mean by double-matted? A mat is part of the framing of printed artwork. We add an inner mat for color accent in addition to the main mat. Click on the images to view the print with double mats. Inner accent color may vary
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Ships in 1 - 3 days
- Neil Young, a Canadian singer-songwriter, is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of his generation. Young began performing as a solo artist in Canada in 1960, before moving to California in 1966, where he co-founded the band Buffalo Springfield. He then forged a successful and acclaimed solo career, releasing his first album in 1968; his career has since spanned over 40 years and 34 studio albums, with a continual and uncompromising exploration of musical styles. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame website describes Young as "one of rock and rolls greatest songwriters and performers"
- Music genre: rock, folk rock, hard rock, country rock, experimental rock
- Art category: art, artwork, prints, posters
This print arrives double matted. There is no extra charge for the mats, which is typically a framing expense. This makes our double matted prints a great value. For more information and to see a sample of how your print will be matted click the links below