Freddie Mercury fine art print and limited edition canvas giclee
- Colorful and vivid fine art print featuring the incomparable Freddie Mercury
- Freddy Mercury by Robert Hurst
- Fine art print
- Printed on high-quality paper your print arrives double-matted ready to display or frame
- What do we mean by double-matted? A mat is part of the framing of printed artwork. We add an inner mat for color accent in addition to the main mat. Click on the image above to view the print with double mats. Inner accent color may vary
- Size with mats 16" x 20"
- Giclee on canvas:
- A Limited edition giclee on canvas is also available
- Gallery wrapped so no framing required. Sides are black
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Size 20" x 20"
- Ships in 1 - 3 days
- Freddie Mercury was a British musician, best known as the lead vocalist and a songwriter of the rock band Queen. As a performer, he was known for his flamboyant stage persona and powerful vocals over a four-octave range. As a songwriter, Mercury composed many hits for Queen, including "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Killer Queen", "Somebody to Love", and "We Are the Champions"
- Music genre: rock, hard rock, glam rock
- Art category: art, artwork, prints, posters
This print arrives double matted. There is no extra charge for the mats, which is typically a framing expense. This makes our double matted prints a great value. For more information and to see a sample of how your print will be matted click the links below
Our online store has been open since 1999. I think you will be impressed with what our customer's have said and the ratings Robert's art and our service have received over the years
Our Overall Store Rating is 5 stars out of 5
All artistic images on aDamnFineArtist.com are copyrighted. Note: Any copyright watermarks on the image(s) are ONLY on the digital image(s). Your purchased artwork will not include any watermark verbage or logos
The images contained on this website, and all images created by artist Robert Hurst, are the property of Robert Hurst, and are protected by United States and International copyright laws
No permission, either express or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the images contained on aDamnFineArtist.com, other than that which is related to the normal "caching" practices of web browsers. No reproducing of the images of any sort is allowed unless explicitly granted in writing by Robert Hurst or his representative
You May Also Like
Eagles, the Band fine art print with limited edition canvas giclee option